Autajon Packaging Thoro wins five « Gold Leaf Awards – FSEA 2020
August 4, 2020
The Californian site Autajon Packaging Thoro received five “Gold Leaf Awards” FSEA 2020 (The Foil & Specialty Effects Association).
The two packaging created entirely by Autajon Packaging Thoro teams had a great success at the 27th “Gold Leaf Awards” ceremony, highlighting a high level of technicality.
« Holiday Promo » by Autajon Packaging Thoro: creation of a folding carton with a very special design (see the video).
- GOLD AWARD - Best Use of Unique Fold
- SILVER AWARD - Best Use of Foil / Embossing – Folding Carton (Technical Difficulty)
- SILVER AWARD - Best Use of Foil / Embossing – Self Promotion (Holiday)
- BEST IN SHOW - Honorable Mention
« Capacity Portfolio » by Autajon Packaging Thoro: to highlight the portfolio’s packaging and the folding cartons it contains.
- SILVER AWARD - Best Use of Foil / Embossing – Self Promotion